For more than two decades, Curtis Bay has been the top medical waste disposal company serving the needs of Maryland’s medical and pharmaceutical communities as the expert on all things medical waste disposal. We hire only the most trained staff, individuals who can speak knowledgeably about the medical and hazardous waste guidelines set out by the Environmental Protection Agency.
Our team is standing by to customize a Maryland medical waste disposal program that suits your individual needs. When you contract with Curtis Bay to dispose of the medical waste — be that waste sharp instruments, leftover pharmaceuticals, dental waste management and disposal or anything in between — our clients rest assured that we will:
- Appropriately characterize waste, and identify hazardous materials using hazardous waste determinations and profiles
- Collect and segregate RCRA Hazardous materials into approved RCRA Hazardous Containers using profiles
- Collect and segregate non-hazardous materials into shipping containers using profiles
- Prepare shipping materials to be placed in appropriate DOT shipping containers using profiles
- Transport & incinerate RCRA Hazardous (as well as non-hazardous) materials to permitted facilities/incinerators
- Execute an unwavering level of compliance with DOT regulations for transportation, in a hazardous permitted transporter
- Execute an unwavering level of compliance with EPA regulations for disposal in a hazardous permitted TSD facility
Curtis Bay is committed to developing a personal, personalized relationship with each of its Maryland medical waste disposal clients. From the first phone call, to collection, all the way to transportation and ultimately: incineration, we ensure that the highest standards of care and compliance are attended to, and the chain of custody preserved throughout the operation.
Interested in learning more about medical waste disposal services in Maryland?
Contact us today!